Roc lip moisturizer
Good

Roc lip moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 812 in Lip Balm

June 21, 2016

Un des baumes à lèves des moins cher dans le dermo-cosmétique. Il hydrate les lèvres en profondeur et il n'a aucune senteur. Le seul petit côté négatif est qu'il laisse un léger film blanc sur les lèvres, mais en l'appliquant le soir, il n'y a aucun problème.

January 13, 2016

This is one of the best chap sticks ever! I got my boyfriend addicted to it. He worked outside and
    Always suffered from chapped lips. This chap stick made him kissable again haha.
    It does have a little bit of a white film to it though so you can tell its on. But it works wonders!!!

January 13, 2016

Cant live without it!
    If you have lips that dry and chap easily, then look no further (and you can thank me later(. The ROC lip moisturizer is the only balm you will ever need.
    Over the years, I have tried several different brands but nothing seemed to work at keeping my lips moisturized. Until I came across this one - bless the SDM beauty consultant that recommended this!
    It retails at $7.59 approximately but on sale, I am able to get it for just under $6. Not at all bad considering that it lasts me for at least 3 months - And mind you, I apply this atleast 8-10 times a day if not more.
    I always have 2-3 sticks around, one in my purse, one at home and one at my office just in case...
    Love it and cant live without it!!

October 15, 2014

Plain white tube BEST LIP CHAP STICK EVER!!
    Price a little high but it works and lasts a long time and workes quickly on dry or chapped lops
    Should be a staple for your purse as well as your pocket