Rocky Mountain Soap Company Bamboo Body Scrub
Good

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Bamboo Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #528 out of 843 in Bath & Body

June 01, 2014

This body scrub is amazing by its effectiveness to make your skin real soft and fresh.

I love the fact that it is entirely made out of natural ingredients, with no petrochemical products and other toxins.

Its smell is amazing and made of essential oils which hydrates the skin properly and helps to relax the entire body.

The price is great because, since you don't need much product for it to give you an efficient scrubbing and hydration, it is worth every parcel of this fancy organic sugar!

April 22, 2010

I LOVE this body scrub. It's the first product I've tried from Rocky Mountain Soap Company, a Canadian brand based in Canmore, Alberta. In general I love body scrubs because they make my skin so soft and healthy looking - especially in the summer when I like to show a bit more skin. I also like using this form of exfoliant because it's not a bacteria breeding ground, which is what I suspect happens with the shower pouff.

This scrub is made with finely milled bamboo and contains spearmint, shea butter, grapefruit, sunflower seed oil and cornstarch. It smells divine and is very smooth on application. Usually scrubs with sugar can be a bit more coarse, but this one has the perfect balance of moisture and exfoliation. The bamboo powder is finer than sugar.

I'm also a huge fan of natural products. I like knowing which ingredients I'll be slathering on myself.

Rocky Mountain made 3 body scrubs that just launched this month, so I got mine from their PR. It also comes as an organic sugar scrub in Blood Orange and an organic sugar scrub in French Lavender.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends