Ruffles Chili Cheese Chips

Ruffles Chili Cheese Chips Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 1174 in Snacks

February 17, 2017

The nutritional value isn't great but the taste of these chips which taste just like ooey gooey chili cheese fries! Add a sour cream dip with onion flavoring and it's on the top of my snack list at every chance I get! Because of the calorie count, I only buy the little bags but if these chips were a little bit healthier, I'd definitely think of buying the large bag (sold in grocery stores or costco)

September 07, 2016

no, no, no. these reminded me of Doritos from the 80s. Stained my fingers, my tongue, not great taste, and left my breath smelling horrible. I wish I could find something positive to say, but, try as I might, I really didn't like these chips.

September 07, 2016

The best new flavour!!! Really hope its not a "limited time" product. Great tasting. Would recommend to anyone who asks. Bought 6 bags after trying them for the first time.

July 22, 2016

These potato chips are good. The flavour is an across between BBQ and Ketchup chips. I think was not sure if I would like the flavour but I gave them a try anyways.