Good

Sabra Hummus Roasted Garlic Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

My son lives on this stuff. We go through a lot of hummus and the Sabra flavours never disappoint. This one is quite garlicky so be prepared. However, the majority of the extra garlic is on top so you can always scoop some off if it's too much. Enjoy!

August 27, 2016

Want to say i love this stuff. It is really tasty and healthy for you. It comes in other really tasty flavors too. You can get it at any grocery store which is awesome and its not expensive

March 16, 2016

LOVVVVE THIS HUMMUS!!! affordable and easy to pack in a lunch kit for family especially children. Great for parties and picnics. Tastes great and love the garlic flavor. Container is resealable and its long lasting. I enjoy all of the Sabra products but the garlic is my favorite. I've shared this with family friends and colleagues in the lunch room at work and they agree it's amazing.

March 09, 2016

Sabra hummus is my go-to brand when I don't feel like making it myself. It's delicious and convenient. I typically purchase it at Costco in the two pack bundles so the price is even better. Love all of the flavours! Would recommend to anyone looking for delicious hummus.

December 21, 2015

I absolutely love this brand and flavour of hummus. I have spread it not only on tortilla chips but have spread it on pita bread or any type of wrap really. Then, I added the sandwich ingredients to roll into the wrap. I do however find it expensive to buy all the time so I have made my own garlic hummus but I find that I can not come close to the Sabra Hummus.