Safety 1st Nail Clippers Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

September 30, 2016

It's the best kind to use on the kiddies. It's small enough for their little nails but the grip part is big enough to hold firmly, but not so big that you can't see exactly how your cutting the nails. It's a little weird to explain but when you have kids who squirm while trying to cut their nails, then it would probably make sense. In any case Safety 1st, is a great nail clipper and has lasted years with me. The orange and white colours on my safety 1st nail clipper makes it easy to find in a clustered drawer.

July 11, 2016

Perfect little clippers! These are easy to use, they're sharp enough to clip cleanly and the handle is easy to use and feel in control of what you're doing. The price point is perfect.

April 24, 2016

Found this one was big enough for me ans hold and still small enough to do my daughter's nails. I've been using it for 2 years and it haven't gotten dualer. It doesn't leave her nails sharp either.

April 12, 2016

I love these nail clippers there's nothing more nerve wrecking when you have a little baby who needs his nails cut and you try to clip his nails for the first time without hurting him. I never had any issues with these clippers they work great and I still use them.

March 30, 2016

Love this little guy! It's small enough to get those tiny nails perfectly, I like the way it is easy to use, comes in natural, boy and girl colours! These are sold separately for purchase or in value packs with other products ie combs, brushes thermometer and are very affordable. I don't have any fears in injuring my little one when I use this. I highly recommend this product, great for baby shower gifts seeing that every family will need it.

March 17, 2016

these are great nail clippers for when your a new parents. it is really difficult trying to cut a babies nail nonetheless a toddlers nails so these clippers make it a little bit easier by being smaller and more precise. Definitely worth getting

January 29, 2016

These nail clippers are a life saver. They are easy to use. They are smaller than your average clipper for those little fingers. I would recommend this to any new parent.

January 28, 2016

It's the first nail clippers I've bought to use and we are still using it to cut our baby's nail

January 09, 2016

I love it ! Its my first child and i was so scared of cutting her nail but i use this one and went verry well its the perfect size and i would bot switch to any other brand !

December 31, 2015

These clippers are great, silicone gives an extra grip, making it easier to clip infant/ toddlers nails

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!