Safety First Detach and Go Grooming Kit

Safety First Detach and Go Grooming Kit Reviews

Ranked #341 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

August 29, 2015

I bought this when I had my first baby, and I still use most the things with my second. Very useful, and last a long time.

August 27, 2015

Everything in this kit is so useful.. makes a perfect baby shower gift. Will get good use out of it. A little pricey, but worth it!

March 07, 2015

This grooming kit is pricey, but you get so many useful items in it. The clippers are great when your little one needs those nails trimmed. Very useful.

March 07, 2015

A kit that is very small, light weight and easy to carry around.put in your car when you leave thr house

March 07, 2015

I got this as a gift at my baby shower, and I love everything in it. I have used everything in it more than once. I love how everything is in a small carrier that you can take anywhere you want or need too.

January 26, 2015

we keep this on our diaper bag and its very usefull. we use the nail clippers often and work great.

September 10, 2014

A great kit with everything you'll need. Perfect travelling kit

September 05, 2014

Great gift to give for a baby shower as it's a great kit to start!
I just didn't like the thermometer and the nail file (too cheap, not very efficiency),but all the other things are very useful!

June 13, 2014

Great Kit for starting out with a baby.

January 28, 2013

This is such an awesome kit, as it's so convienient. I didn't get around to using all of the products inside, but there were a few that I used on a daily basis. You can pick it up for a great price - perfect for a gift idea!