Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 362 in Household Cleaning Products

When it comes to cleaning, it’s easy to feel like it’s all up to you. But with the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner, you’ve got a cleaning partner that takes care of the tough stuff for you. Simply touch the button and walk away—the dual sprayer spins 360 degrees to spray a penetrating cleaner on all four walls and tub, eliminating soap scum and mold and mildew stains and keeping your shower cleaner, longer.

February 19, 2017

This is the best product I have found for keeping the toilet bowl clean. I a household with 2 IBS-D sufferers that is no easy task. This keeps it looking and smelling clean longer than anything else I have tried.

September 30, 2016

This product do the job! It have a good smell in the bathroom and you not need to clean the toilet to ofen. This product is always in my possession, I don't want to miss

May 17, 2016

Le Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner est très efficace ! Facile d'utilisation sent très bon, durable :) j'en ai stucké pour être certaine de ne jamais en manqué ! La toilette n'a plus besoin de nettoyage aussi régulièrement qu'auparavant :) Je recommande à coup sur !

May 11, 2016

This is good, I put it in the toilet and it smells wonderful. It doesnt last though maybe 2 days or so but I use it before guests come.
    For tis price its worth it

January 29, 2016

Pas pratique pour ceux qui ont des enfants ou des animaux. Trop apparent et dispendieux

January 14, 2016

I like this product, nothink to measure, wash the toilette without doing anything after puthing it in the bowl. I hate to wash the toilette, and with this, i have to do it least time in a year.

December 10, 2015

living with men this is the best darn toilet bowl cleaner ever. it also leaves a fresh scent behind. will never go back to another toilet bowl cleaner again.

May 25, 2015

i hated washing my bathroom and only because i dreaded having to clean my toilet! since trying this product i actually enjoy cleaning my bathroom and my toilet is always clean and fresh. :-)

May 11, 2015

yes, i would try that again. Sometime Wal-Mart is go on sale buy 2 for $6 and also have a coupon, buy one get one free, so why not to buy it is almost free.

April 21, 2015

This only positive it that it keeps my toilet smelling fresh. I can never get it to stick properly to the bowl. I still have to clean the toilet because there are water rings left behind. I also don't get how it cleans the whole bowl. When I flush the water doesn't swirl completely around the toilet from the top rim. If you into paying for an expensive bowl freshener, hey go for it, other wise I recommend buying their other bathroom products which actually do work.