Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray
Good

Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 132 in Hairspray

June 29, 2016

Enfin un fixateur à cheveux qui arrive à faire tenir mes cheveux sans les rendre gras! Super rapport qualité/prix. Grand format qui dure pour un bon bout de temps.

January 25, 2016

I love this hairspray. It is so fantastic. It really helps tame flyaways and hold your hairstyle WITHOUT leaving your hair sticky or rock hard. It leaves hair still soft and touchable and brushable. I just wish that it had a better scent...it smells so strong when spraying it, although, within 15 minutes, that scent is gone.

January 13, 2016

I absolutely love love love this hairspray. I tend to try new things all of the time, which is how I came across this hairspray, but once I love something, I become a loyal fan.
I have really thick hair and this prevents any type of flyaways and also smells great. I love that it doesn't make my hair super stiff, but still manages to hold.

April 21, 2015

I absolutely am in love with this shaper product it does wonders for my hair and will never go back.

January 03, 2015

I could not style my hair without this amazing product. I have long, thick hair that needs the plus hold that only Sebastian can provide. I like that it does not leave a filmy residue on my hair or have an overwhelming chemical smell. I can style my hair as I please and I feel confident that Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray will hold my style until I’m ready to brush it out. It is worth every penny and I often find it on sale at my favourite salon. We all need this hairspray in our beauty arsenal.

August 23, 2013

This is only one of a select few hairsprays I will use. The pro hairdressers use it at their hairshows so you know it works!! It does not clump, it comes out in a fine spray and you don't have to use a ton of it. This is because the spray is fine and effective. I love this hairspray!!!!

October 29, 2006

The scent is wonderful, It holds your style just the way you like it, and it's never heavy or sticky.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS