Second Cup Coffee Co. Vanilla Bean Latte

Second Cup Coffee Co. Vanilla Bean Latte Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 481 in Coffee

May 21, 2016

I am not a huge coffee drinker, but I love anything vanilla. This vanilla bean latte is actually not as strong as I thought it would be, which is why it is a very good choice for those who prefer a coffee that is not as strong as the regular roasts are. The flavour is very mild as well, leaving the best after taste.

January 30, 2016

These are actually really yummy. Just the right amount of vanilla flavor. A nice, comforting drink on a cold day.

Second Cup Coffee Co. Vanilla Bean Latte;

mmmm yum on a cold winter date warms you right up!!!
flavour and taste is there
within teh vanilla bean
latte caffeinie keeps you up

could add LESS milk
otherwise good and not too sweet
can easily enjoy

December 30, 2015

This is my favourite beverage on the second cup menu. I get it made with non fat milk so it is not as rich.

December 30, 2015

This taste so good,first of all, I love the aroma and the flavor is so rich and I love the frothy top its great on a cold day

March 10, 2015

Second Cup is just as delicious as Starbucks, if not more tasty. The prices are comparable, so I'm always surprised that not as many people go to Second Cup. The vanilla bean latte is probably my favourite latte they make. It has a rich flavour to it that is a lot nicer than what you'd get from other drive-thru places. It's rich and creamy, and not too sweet. Definitely one of my favourite treats!