Sephora Jumbo Liner 12hr wear waterproof

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12hr wear waterproof Reviews

Ranked #670 out of 803 in Eye Liner

December 09, 2011

I got this one in Gold #08 from Chick Advisor some time back from one of the weekly contests (August I think?). Thanks so much! I was jumping with joy when I got it in the mail. I hadn't gotten around to reviewing it yet, so here goes. It glides on really smooth. And this particular shade isn't extremely bold unless you layer it up a bit. I just used it for a bit of sparkle. I love using it at the bottom corner of my eyes 1/3 of the way in along with eyeliner on my top lids. I've got to say, I'm really loving this one. Thinking about buying some more, and maybe a couple for my sisters, as they love jumbo liners. As always, anything I get from sephora is always great quality and this one was no exception. :) Would definitely recommend this!

June 28, 2011

I received this product to review and I wore it out to a friend's birtthday party. The colour of this liner is pretty intense but that is what I like most about it. I have the #11 turquoise liner and it is very bright and also iridescent. The liner is quite large too, making it a great liner to use also as an eye shadow or as a primer underneath a powder. It smudges pretty easily but I do like that.
    The liner glides on smoothly which is awesome. This liner is not for the faint of heart but for a night out it gives a little something extra. I will definitely use this product again.

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein