Good

Sephora Super Nourishing lip balm Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 24, 2016

This is one of my faves!!! In canada it's only $6 so I usually add it to my cart. It makes your lips perfect and baby soft. It's relieving and not too oily or waxy. It works perfect before applying lipstick or worn alone. I actually own 7+ and I always have one at work and one on my night table. Sometimes you put on a Chapstick and it's more annoying than relieving... Well, this is a winner winner!! I promise that you would not be disappointed.

November 17, 2015

I love this lip balm. It applies easily and keeps dry winter lips from happening. I use it for my daughter because it has no fragrance or extra coloring.

March 25, 2014

You really will 'get addicted' to this lip balm. It has no scent, no colour, and leaves your lips feeling so soft. Its great to use as a lip conditioner before lip stick, although you should wipe off any excess or to use after a lip scrub for conditioning. It definitely doesnt need to be reapplied alot as well if I put on at night time, I will definitely wake up with incredibly soft lips. It costs about $6 so its very cost effective. This is the only lip balm I have fully finished to the bottom.