Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Cream Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 332 in Sun Protection

The Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection cream is a highly nourishing cream-formula for the face that defends against powerful UVA/UVB rays that cause cell damage, dryness, roughness, and premature signs of aging such as fine lines. Visit shiseido.com for more information.

August 21, 2016

I wear sunscreen to protect my skin from getting burned and also from getting sun spots/wrinkles. So far, I have not gotten burnt from using this sunscreen. As for not getting sun spots/wrinkles, I'm not sure if it actually works since the loss of elasticity and collagen is a slow process so I will not be able to tell if this product protected me from the damaging UV rays until years later. Regardless, this cream is very watery, therefore easy to apply. The scent is also acceptable imo. However, this cream does leave a ghostly white overcast that takes some time to disappear.

June 29, 2016

Cette protection solaire à large spectre est très efficace contre les rayons UVA et UVB car de nos jours, avec la force du soleil, cela nous prend les deux protections. Elle n'est pas trop grasse et s'étend bien. Seul bémol, son prix un peu élevé mais c'est un produit de qualité.

June 29, 2016

Great protection. I had a melanoma 3 years ago and I never never go outside without sun protection. I traveled in Costa Rica, Curacao, Roatan for scuba diving trip and this sun protection performed very well. Little bit pricy.

May 01, 2016

Shiseido's Ultra Sun protection is a high SPF sunscreen which I really liked and it didn't make my skin feel greasy. It's also not super thick the way sunscreen gets the higher the SPF gets. When you first put it on it is very white and it actually does make you look ghostly but give it a few minutes and it does mostly soak into your skin. I say mostly because the few times I wore it on my face my coworkers told me I looked paler than usual and asked if I was feeling well. It's hard to know if this is blocking any of those UVA/UVB rays so I can only comment on how it felt and made my skin look. I'm on the fence about this. While it is a decent quality it does run into the pricier range. I'd probably use this elsewhere on my body but would find another sunscreen for my face that doesn't make me look pasty.

October 01, 2015

This is a bbroad spectrum SPF 50+. It's water resistant for 80 mins. It wasn't greesy on my face, I thought it was really good. Just left a white sunscreen film on my skin, so I would use it under foundation

May 26, 2015

I was a little skeptical to spend $49.00 on a bottle of Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion - but wow! Am I ever glad I did! Now I am hooked and it works so incredibly well with SPF 50 Broad Spectrum UV Protection. Even better - protection actually increases when you get wet! I love the non-greasy feel of the lotion and it lasts about 60-80 minutes for maximum effectiveness - so you should still re-apply often. Doesn't get "white" or slimy when you're in the water. It comes in both a Cream Form and a Lotion - but so far I have only tried the Lotion Formula. This sun screen is my new Must Have Beach Bag Item for 2015!

October 22, 2014

Yes, random number of SPF. Also, an amazing lotion for daily use. This stuff is practically water and is perfectly suited for use under makeup. Although this is a pricier option, one bottle does last quite some time even with daily use. Don't let it's thin consistency fool you though- Make sure to apply a generous amount before sun exposure to ensure full protection.

May 25, 2014

I bought this for the summer. It lasts along time, not oily when applied. Can be a bit drying around the mouth but you must moisturize with your own cream after. Amazing product that I use every summer!

March 16, 2014

Awesome product! I like this non-greasy and lightweight formula and it's easy to use. Also it smells good.

March 04, 2014

This sunscreen absorbed into the skin really quickly, and was not very greasy. This did leave a slight white cast, but it was not too noticeable. This sunscreen really is waterproof. It is also relatively oil proof, as it lasts for quite a long time on the skin.