Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #955 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Gel N--/1.3OZ

August 12, 2013

Because of years of sun tanning, I started getting fleckles which can be considered very cute on many people but on me, they just look "unclean" as I like the perfect skin flawless look. I heard about the white lucent line by shiseido and bought the whole product line. I have been using them for 15 months now and the skin is much brighter and my freckles much lighter. Lotion is not enough during the dry winter months. Cream is perfect.

They are very expensive but worth it.

June 30, 2010

its great .

November 10, 2009

This is my favorite moisturizer! I use it in conjunction with the cleanser from this line and my skin has never been brighter or clearer. A couple of spots that were becoming reddish because of the changing seasons have returned to normal and I firmly believe it's because of this moisturizer. I also haven't experienced any problems with sensitivity or breakouts. It's very thick and luxurious to apply, and it locks in moisture all day! My face is super dry, so this is a major benefit for me, but I don't think I'd recommend this product to someone with oily skin as anything other than a night cream.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends