Shower Exfoliating Gloves
Good

Shower Exfoliating Gloves Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 925 in Bath & Body

February 20, 2017

lors de ma douche je prend se gant pour enlever ma peau morte ou seche sa enleve facilement sa donne un resutlat sain en sante ,ensuite sa detent mon corps ..

April 15, 2014

I used to use those exfoliating puff balls in the shower until I came across these exfoliating wash gloves! I decided to purchase a pair at the dollar store and if I didn't like them, then it was only a dollar wasted. Well, let me tell you!! Those exfoliating puff balls went directly into the garbage can immediately after the first try with the exfoliating shower gloves! I've never looked back to those puff balls! I've bought all my family a pair and they all say the same thing! They are amazing gloves, but as you can see by my rating, that the quality isn't a 5 star. That's because if the gloves snag on something, like a nail or a ring, it pulls the threads loose. You can still use the gloves, but the snag won't go away. I've bought several pairs of gloves for myself since I love them so much, but there is a difference in the gloves material. When I first purchased my gloves, I bought the rougher textured gloves, and my next purchase was a more softer glove which I didn't care for because I didn't feel a deep clean with them as I did with the rougher feeling gloves. These gloves do not scratch, but they do exfoliate. Just put these gloves on your hands, wet them and add your favourite soap or body wash on them and clean yourself! They are also washing machine/dryer safe.