Shrek
Good

Shrek Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 973 in DVD

August 27, 2016

I honestly do not see the appeal of this movie. This is not my brand of humour at all, even when I was a kid. My brothers and boyfriend love it though, so maybe it's more male-oriented?

May 20, 2016

This is one of the better cartoons! Although it is sad that most cartoons nowadays aren't "musicals" (except for Frozen), there are still some good songs that I associate with this movie. Although it is not a movie that my mom would let me watch if I was younger (she is very strict, and didn't let me watch any movie that had the word "stupid" in it) I really love it now. People of all ages will love this movie: there are jokes that only adults would understand, and jokes that kids love (like having an arrow in a butt.) I even watched this with my ESL class, and they thought it was funny, and understood most of it.

April 28, 2016

A Dreamworks classic. You have to watch it to know the hype. And make sure to watch the sequel (Shrek 2). It has everything: soul, pop culture references for grown folks, and a mature but entertaining story.

April 14, 2016

This movie is great for the whole family. Very funny, donkey is my favorite. There is alot of hidden comedy for the adults. If you watch the first there is a sequal to the movie.

April 14, 2016

Such a great fun movie to watch. A movie to be seen by all ages. I really enjoyed this movie and the other sequels as well. A must see movie. You will not be disappointed.

January 29, 2016

Great movie for the kids and adults as well. Very funny, witty and entertaining. Love it.

January 10, 2016

Great movie for kids and adults! Funny, cute, interesting. Plus, jokes that kids won't get but adults do! I love this movie and so do my kids

January 10, 2016

Adorable computer animated fantasy movie.
It has some adult content but it is cleverly placed in there.
Perfect movie for adults to enjoy while watching with kids.

January 01, 2016

Great movie love the animation. Voices are cool too. Will definitely watch again.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products