Similac Alimentum Formula
Good

Similac Alimentum Formula Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 126 in Baby Food

January 26, 2016

I have been purchasing Similac Alimentum ready to feed bottle formula for months now since my baby suffers from acid reflux and could not digest well other formula. This formula is great. It's easy to digest and is hypoallergenic. However it's quite pricey. I wish they had the option to have powder in Canada but they only offer it in liquid.

January 30, 2015

My little nephew had to be on this type of formula due to severe reflux to the point of throwing it all back up. It is expensive, but well worth it if your little one has health issues.

October 01, 2014

alimentum baby formula was my life saver.my baby had sever acid reflex's and was very colic,she couldn't even tolerate the Brest milk. luckily I found this formula it easy to digest, hypoallergenic and cows milk free. it smells horrible and is costly but if you have a colicky baby its worth every penny. it aslo helped my under weight baby catch up to where she needed to be