Similac Alimentum Formula
Good

Similac Alimentum Formula Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 02, 2017

I found this formula at a local drug store and by accident started using it on my 2 month old child. We eventually found out he was very allergic to lactose and couldn't handle regular forumla or milk products well. We had to start buying this very expensive formula but it was worth every penny spent on it.
    My son was a premature and caught up in weight exceptionally fast and is still a bit overweight at 11 months old as he still drinks it.
    He loves the taste of it and it's heavier on a babies stomach so he sleeps a lot better.
    Regular milk was giving my son colic, acid reflux, and extreme diaper rash from diaharea, this formula was a life saver. I suggest this for anyone whose got a child who is having a hard time sleeping at night or is having a little trouble with regular milk, life saver.

January 26, 2016

I have been purchasing Similac Alimentum ready to feed bottle formula for months now since my baby suffers from acid reflux and could not digest well other formula. This formula is great. It's easy to digest and is hypoallergenic. However it's quite pricey. I wish they had the option to have powder in Canada but they only offer it in liquid.

January 30, 2015

My little nephew had to be on this type of formula due to severe reflux to the point of throwing it all back up. It is expensive, but well worth it if your little one has health issues.

October 01, 2014

alimentum baby formula was my life saver.my baby had sever acid reflex's and was very colic,she couldn't even tolerate the Brest milk. luckily I found this formula it easy to digest, hypoallergenic and cows milk free. it smells horrible and is costly but if you have a colicky baby its worth every penny. it aslo helped my under weight baby catch up to where she needed to be

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk