Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

January 21, 2016

This is a clear viscous liquid with a slimy consistency that cleans the face with no fragrance or other fancy gimmicks. It is not effective for makeup removal, but it will make the skin feel soft without being drying. This will be fine for sensitive skin.

July 25, 2015

This is a very basic facial wash. It does the job cleans the face, no scent, great for sensitive skin, leaves the skin feeling clean, doesn't dry your face out. It doesn't do anything special but for someone on a budget looking for a decent product to use this would be it.

July 25, 2015

I have been using this for a week and really like it, makes my skin feel very soft and smooth

June 10, 2015

This is a very gentle face wash it lathers up slightly and has little to no scent. It doesn't dry out my skin too much but it doesn't really do anything for it either. If you're looking for a standard face wash that's a little bit like cetaphil that lathers this could be a good choice.

May 01, 2015

This is the most gentle facial wash I have ever used and I love the fact that it has no fragrance. I use it before I go to bed and right when I wake up and it leaves my skin feeling clean and never dried out. The only thing is that the consistency is a slimy gel and takes a bit longer to rinse off than other facial cleansers, but that's not a big deal. I've purchased this facial wash two times already and would probably repurchase again!

December 12, 2014

This is a clear gel. It was part of a sample set. Not crazy about the toner but the facial wash works well. I would get it on sale or with a coupon. Worth trying for sensitive skin.
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

December 12, 2014

Decent cleanser, I got this as a sample from the company. It was just alright, nothing to write home about. I would suggest this brand for those with sensitive skin.

December 10, 2014

A lovely gel face wash that is gentle on the skin. I love how refreshing and cool it is to apply to my skin and it is non-scented so it does not irritate. I find that it is not very effective in removing make-up so I have to use a cleansing wipe before I use this facial gel wash. I would repurchase this when it's onsale and I have a coupon.

December 10, 2014

The Simpler it is the better, this is one reason I love Simple, non irritating, no perfumes, no dyes and I wash my face with it. The simpler the better.

October 24, 2014

It's a gentle face wash. It's a clear gel and non-irritating. I've tried the sample kit by Simple with the facial gel, toner, moisturizer, and facial wipes. Good price.