Skin Fix Hand Cream
Good

Skin Fix Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 297 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 10, 2017

This is by far my favourite hand lotion. It leaves my hands feeling SO smooth and the best part is that it's non-greasy. There's no fragrance, which I like - it just gets the job done and then some!

April 01, 2016

Skin fix cream works pretty well innitially, however the moisturizing effect is not as long lasting as i would have liked. My skin goes back to being dry within about an hour. Being the kind ofperson I am, I can deal with this by constantly moisturizing, but for the average person I would suggest maybe going with an aveno product instead.

April 16, 2015

I received a sample tube of this very thick cream and gave it to my sister also. Her youngest son suffers from eczema and takes shots for it. It's helping soothe some of the itching.

March 14, 2015

Made Specifically for those who are prone to extremely dry skin and Eczema, i haven’t tried this as i don’t suffer from eczema but my sister was pretty quick to take it off my hands as she does suffer from Eczema, and its working like magic for her. I Do Recommend.