Skin QR Organics NuElle Triple Action Anti-Cellulite Concentrate

1 review
Ranked #169 out of 269 in Serums

December 10, 2014

I'm a woman.
I'm a woman who's had children.
I'm a woman that's had children and now has far too much junk in her trunk as a result.
I own it!
That being said, I sometimes wish that I didn't- or that the maintenance of cette trunk was a bit easier, that's for sure. Coming across NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate was intriguing although I'm never sold by the promises on a bottle.
After using this product for the past few weeks, I can honestly say that it works. I would post before and after photos, only I don't make regular practice of sharing pictures of my behind. I think my hubby would lose his metaphorical shit if My Domestic Dish became My Photographed Tush but, then again, he might not. In any case, no one wants to see my butt right now so here's another lady's perfectly sculpted gluteal muscles for your viewing pleasure;

The ingredients listed down the side of that picture are "flub busters" and are supposed to contribute to an overall tightening of the skin, toning in appearance, as well as overall cellulite reduction.
The smell is quite a bit like lemongrass and straight aloe, which is not exceptionally pleasant for me, but it dies down quickly and I would rather it smell like natural ingredients than some heavily perfumed synthetic.
I did enjoy the idea of the airless pump, which means that I don't have to repeatedly attempt to get the pump to function properly and it comes with a satisfying amount dispersed each time.

The cream is rich and takes a bit to absorb but it leaves a pleasant sensation on the skin once it is applied. The "sauna effect" has been mentioned and it did make me feel a bit clammy or heated in the areas where I put the cream on but it was well worth it due to the end result.
I've found, after numerous applications, that it does exactly what it is supposed to and am sold on the effects that it has had to date. If I am being honest, I can't comment about how well it would work on a lot of cellulite, as I have been fortunate enough to avoid the orange peel look where my buttox is concerned, but I did notice that it has changed the overall size of my bum without any difference in my daily routine. Even my husband has commented, "Your butt looks smaller" more than once since I started using this cream. I've only been using it once a day, whereas you're supposed to use it twice, and am sure I may notice better results when I bump up the applications.

If you want to check it out for yourself, you can find it on Amazon and be sure to check out the product page for other reviews. I am not the only person who has had a positive experience and you don't have to take what I say at face value, of course. It's good stuff!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye