Skin So Soft Signature Silk Ultra Moisturizing Body Lotion

Skin So Soft Signature Silk Ultra Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1031 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

11.8 fl oz

May 06, 2016

The skin so soft signature silk ultra moisturizing body lotion has a wonderful smell. Not to strong not to weak. Kind of a flowery scent. When applying the skin so soft it is creamy but it really get down deep into the skin leaving your skin so soft and smooth. It's a very good product and I would recommend this to anyone.

1.5/5

January 28, 2012

i to have found i hated the smell of this stuff and it was thick and took forever to apply it on my skin. i dont think i would recomend it for ppl with sensitive skin.

1.5/5

June 26, 2010

I was expecting this to be a great moisterizer since it's been an amazing seller for years now! Unfortunately, my experience was beyond terrible.

1. The smell is horrible.
2. Its so thick that it takes a hundred years to absorb.
3. Worst of all, it made me break out! I tried it in the winter time when my arms get really really dry. Literally less than a day of using it, my arms got these horrible, teensy tiny bumps all over, and it was SOO dry and itchy! And the worst part about it, was that the rash was so bad that anti-rash creams did not work on it! For a little over a week, my arms were ugly as hell and felt so irritated and and sore to even move them.

Considering my skin is not even all that sensitive, I would never recommend this product to anyone. Ever. But if you're one of those people who have been using Skin so Soft for a hundred years now, I guess you're one of the lucky ones! :P

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender