• Skinfix Lip Repair Balm
Good

Skinfix Lip Repair Balm Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 817 in Lip Balm

January 16, 2017

This is my favourite lipchap. Nothing works for me, except this stuff. its like crack to my lips. i saw a major improvement when i started using this product. Ive tried every brand out there, and everything seemed to make my lips worse. - even bleed. it would be noticeable.

January 10, 2017

I love this balm! It is scent free and feels amazing on the lips. Its my go to in the winter when I get really chapped lips. I feel like it actually protects them and penetrates the skin instead of some that just sit on top and only makes your lips feel better when you're wearing it. I recommend this product!

July 03, 2016

Package claims that natural oils and botanicals instantly soothe, soften and protect extremely dry lips and I have to say I agree. I have been trying many different products this past winter to soothe my chapped lips. Nothing worked until I came across this gem at GenBeauty. I got the product as a free sample, but have already recommended to friends and would definitely purchase when I run out. It is a constant in my mark-up bag... I don't leave home without it!

October 11, 2015

I really enjoy this lip treatment. I'm currently on Accutane and my lips are severely dry. This is one of the few products I've found that can offer me some solace! It's not thick at all, which I was expecting. It's flavourless, which is actually kind of nice. It's a nice protectant, and because it has coconut and jojoba oil, it gets smooth after heating up on my lips. If anything, I wish it were a bit thicker, but that's just personal preference. I paid $4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, could probably find it cheaper at WalMart or something, but I think it was worth the money for sure!