• Skinfix Lip Repair Balm
Good

Skinfix Lip Repair Balm Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 787 in Lip Balm

July 03, 2016

Package claims that natural oils and botanicals instantly soothe, soften and protect extremely dry lips and I have to say I agree. I have been trying many different products this past winter to soothe my chapped lips. Nothing worked until I came across this gem at GenBeauty. I got the product as a free sample, but have already recommended to friends and would definitely purchase when I run out. It is a constant in my mark-up bag... I don't leave home without it!

October 11, 2015

I really enjoy this lip treatment. I'm currently on Accutane and my lips are severely dry. This is one of the few products I've found that can offer me some solace! It's not thick at all, which I was expecting. It's flavourless, which is actually kind of nice. It's a nice protectant, and because it has coconut and jojoba oil, it gets smooth after heating up on my lips. If anything, I wish it were a bit thicker, but that's just personal preference. I paid $4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, could probably find it cheaper at WalMart or something, but I think it was worth the money for sure!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!