Skittles orchards

Skittles orchards Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 180 in Candy

October 18, 2016

I found these on sale on Wal-Mart a few days ago. I love the new flavors! It comes in apples, peach,cherry, orange and lime. The peach flavor is amazing! I sometime get orange and peach mixed up and get disappointed. I definitely recommend everyone to try this!

September 30, 2016

These are really good. I like that skittles is changing it up with all these new flavours. If you like fruity but not tangy then these are a good pick. I usually get them with a slurpee.

September 30, 2016

I like this better than the original skittles. Mostly apple and peach flavor. I like Skittles a lot! In the original flavor skittles, I really don't like the green one. I still don't like it in this Orchard version. So my husband eats all the greens. Haha

May 16, 2016

I love skittles! I can honestly say that I've never really had skittles that I didn't like, except for the originals they are not my favourite but this orchards selection is very yummy. These are different because they are made to taste like actual fruit such as red apple and peach! Sooooo good.