Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette
Good

Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

January 22, 2016

These eyeshadow palettes are incredible! The colours are extremely highly pigmented, blend beautifully and last all day without creasing. I find these comparable to many high end palettes that cost three times as much!

March 25, 2014

I have this palette in Oh so special. Its one of the better neutral palettes that I have come across. The fall out is minimal, the shadows creamy and super blendable. Great product

August 30, 2013

I've seen great things about these palettes on YouTube and other places on the internet. I was disappointed to know that Sleek Makeup is not available in the USA, but luckily, the Sleek website ships to America. YAY! I picked up some sleek products including two of the iDivine eyeshadow palettes and I cannot wait to pick up some more. The quality of these eyeshadows is wonderful -- they're richly pigmented and apply smoothly. Another perk of these palettes is the price -- you get 10 great eyeshadows for $10 USD. Totally recommend these and other sleek products to anyone who can get their hands on them!