Slim-Fast Shake Powder Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 23, 2015

i love the chocolate, but if you buy vanilla and add frozen strawberries it's fantastic

April 20, 2015

I actually like #SlimFast #Shake #Powder it comes in Chocolate , Vanilla and Strawberry. It is also high in protein and Vitamins. Very easy to prepare and also great when I am in a hurry so I get a healthy meal replacement. This actually does also help in losing weight if you follow the diet plan.

April 20, 2015

Not great, more sugar then anything. I find it didn't work and it wasn't that great tasting either. I would recommend trying protein shake instead. or better yet make your own weigh lose shake at home with fresh ingredients.

1.5/5

April 20, 2015

Big thumbs down for this product, I tried it to lose some pounds. But I was very dissappointed with it, it did not work for me and it's actually really gross. I would never buy this again, now I lose weight the healthy way.

February 14, 2015

I use to buy this product and it was a big disappointment. It still had clumps after I had mixed and shook it up. Never could get them all out, and as far as weight loss, I never lost any.

August 07, 2014

they taste great, use to drink these alot but i never lost any weight cause i was drinking so many a day.

September 24, 2013

Wouldnt use it to lose weight but as a meal replacement for a small meal on the go it is fine.

1.5/5

June 04, 2013

i didnt mind the taste much but it doesnt work

April 20, 2013

I wouldn't use the Slimfast plan to lose weight because it really isn't enough food or very healthy. But, I do like to get the vanilla powder or drinks to use more as a supplement. I had it when I had my wisdom teeth out, when sick, when I wanted to get a snack on the run at the college convenience store, etc. I like the vanilla.

May 02, 2012

I started using the Slim Fast Powder more as a breakfast meal replacement because I figured I'd at least get something in! It does have a lot of lot of the vitamins you need, but it's pretty high on carbohydrates and sodium! I do find that it does fill me up and acts as a diuretic in the morning for me. I drink the creamy chocolate with 2% lactose milk!