• Smashbox Double Exposure Eyeshadow Palette
  • Smashbox Double Exposure Eyeshadow Palette

Smashbox Double Exposure Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

November 09, 2016

I got this eyeshadow palette like two months ago and I really like the choice of colours. An amazing thing about this palette is that if you wet the eye shadows, the colours completely transform. The only downside to it is that the light colours are not that pigmented when their dry and tend to wear off throughout the day.

August 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to buy this palette on sale. I think it's a limited edition palette because it's sold out like everywhere now! I adore it so much! The colors are so fun and sultry and it even came with mascara! The brush that came with the palette seems like really good quality too. Love it!!

September 11, 2015

I also bought this palette on a whim when I was lookin for neutral matte eye shadows which apparently aren't that easy to find at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was given this and on a whim bought it and then had buyers remorse until I started using it and wow in love the colours! They are highly pigmented. Look amazing and I am so glad I bought it I use it absolutely every day.

September 07, 2015

Bought this eyeshadow palette on a whim after not liking the one I was going to originally purchase. It has 14 eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry but I've only tried them dry so far. Comes with mini mascara and a dual ended brush.

The eyeshadows are soft and smooth very easy to apply with no fallout and the brush is a great addition and the only one I use to apply these shadows