Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 859 in Mascara

A volumizing and lengthening mascara that is parabens free.

March 13, 2017

Le mascara full exposure de smashbox produit vraiment un apparence de volume des cils. Il les séparent bien et ne fais pas de grumeaux. Il se de maquille très bien aussi et est de longue durée.

March 05, 2017

I used to use this mascara all the time! It made my lashes look so long and full. It is a good mascara, but I feel like there are so many different and better options nowadays. But overall this mascara is pretty good.

March 04, 2017

I really like this mascara for a day-time look. It makes my lashes look and feel so full and long. My eyes look great and really sparkle with this mascara. Feels light, and easy to apply.

March 02, 2017

I really loved this mascara.
    The brush was amazing as it added so much length and volume to my already sparse lashes.
    The formula was great and applied well.
    I would recommend this for all lash types.

February 28, 2017

This mascara could be good, but it's pretty much impossible to apply it with the size of the brush. I expect better quality from Smashbox. Bigger brush doesn't equal bigger volume!

February 17, 2017

I love the smashbox full exposure mascara. Gives my lashes great length and definition. Love the way it glides on my lashes and doesn't clump up or miss any hairs.

February 09, 2017

It lengthens without clumping (A+) but as others have mentioned, the applicator is QUITE large. As someone who is lucky enough to have long lashes, typically when I'm using mascara I don't like to apply too much. I find it a little difficult with this one because the large applicator doesn't allow me much control.

January 17, 2017

I find nothing special about this mascara. I have multiple samples of this mascara and I hardly ever reach for it. The formula is just bleh. It doesn't give my lashes justice and for the price you could buy better drugstore mascaras for less.

January 12, 2017

I got this one in one of my monthly make up bags and it works well. it goes on nicely doesn't clump up and it doesn't take so many applications to see the results. I need quick and easy make up with my schedule and this one works well.

January 06, 2017

The smashbox full exposure mascara works very well. It makes lashes appear fuller and longer and lasts all day unless you cry. It is definetly not waterproof. The only issue I have is that it burns a little when it gets in my eye.