Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 773 in Mascara

A volumizing and lengthening mascara that is parabens free.

November 21, 2016

I received this @Smashbox (Full Exposure Mascara) as a part of my monthly @Topbox. I really liked this mascara. I found that it lifted, separated, darkened and lengthened my eyelashes. It really brought out my eyes. I also found it very easy to remove which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this mascara and buy it again.

November 21, 2016

I feel that this mascara has a potential to be a good mascara although it didn't work well for me. I find it made my lashes look clumpy even though it added a bit of length. It didn't curl my lashes as much and the tips of my lashes looked spidery.

The brush is a bit too big for my liking. I have hooded eyes and I have to lift up my eyelids just so the mascara don't go on my lids. It's a bit of a struggle if I use mascaras that have big brushes. I will still give it a try. maybe I am just doing something wrong. It's a not a bad mascara, just not the right fit for me..

September 27, 2016

Not a bad mascara.
Doesn't clump so you can apply several coats.
It does smudge after a long day, but that's because my eyelashes are straight, and the non-waterproof formula doesn't quite hold the curl, so you have to wait between coats for it to dry a bit.
It did make my lashes longer and thicker.

September 13, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives my lashes volume, and I love how dark it makes my lashes! The brush is a big large for me, but I really like the bristles on the brush. Definitely one of my favourite mascaras!

September 11, 2016

One of the best mascaras used to date. Easy and very effective. Easy to apply and only one application required. Get instant beautiful and glam eyelashes!

August 11, 2016

Love this mascara. It goes on without clumps and doesn't flake off during the day. It's my new go to mascara. It's a bit pricey, but is worth the extra cost

August 02, 2016

I got a sample size of this product at Generation Beauty Toronto and got to try it. I used it a couple of times and in my opinion it was average. Didnt make me gasp or make me disappointed, it was just okay. it did the job

July 25, 2016

This is such a good mascara! I purchased the waterproof version and it is great for summer. No smudging at all in the heat! This is a great product and well worth the price.

July 06, 2016

I have naturally long lashes so I always prefer a mascara that provides volume instead of length.

I was trying to find a new mascara, as my beloved Urban Decay Big Fatty mascara has been discontinued. There were of course a lot of options to choose from, all boasting 'dramatic volume' etc., so in the end I chose Smashbox, which was priced in the mid-range of the options. It is good quality, not too thick or clumpy, but I was hoping for a lot more volume. I'm not big into layering my mascara, so I was a little disappointed by one coat, but I will use it until it runs out anyway.

If anyone can recommend a better option, please let me know. Thanks!

June 16, 2016

I love this mascara! The brush is super thick and it really gives your lashes volume. The mascara doesn't have that bad of a scent. The packaging is super cute.