Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 801 in Mascara

A volumizing and lengthening mascara that is parabens free.

January 17, 2017

I find nothing special about this mascara. I have multiple samples of this mascara and I hardly ever reach for it. The formula is just bleh. It doesn't give my lashes justice and for the price you could buy better drugstore mascaras for less.

January 12, 2017

I got this one in one of my monthly make up bags and it works well. it goes on nicely doesn't clump up and it doesn't take so many applications to see the results. I need quick and easy make up with my schedule and this one works well.

January 06, 2017

The smashbox full exposure mascara works very well. It makes lashes appear fuller and longer and lasts all day unless you cry. It is definetly not waterproof. The only issue I have is that it burns a little when it gets in my eye.

January 04, 2017

This mascara has a normal bristle wand and the spacing is great for reducing clumping. I did find that it gave some volume and length but just not dramatic enough to justify the price when compare to its drugstore competitors. I did find it easy to remove which it nice, so you have less rubbing on your eye lids. I found the wand to be quite lager and even with my size eyes I did still manage to get mascara on my lid almost every time I used it which was a little annoying but not enough to make me not recommend this product, I just thing personally it isn't any better than the cheaper options out there.

December 29, 2016

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I find it separates and adds both length and volume to my lashes. One coat is great for daytime and two coats for a perfect night out look.
    The waterproof version of this is phenomenal. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge through sticky, hot summer weather yet is easy to remove and doesn't take my lashes out with it.
    It is well worth the higher price tag too as it lasts for a long time!

December 22, 2016

The Full Exposure mascara makes my lashes unbelievably long to the point that I get asked if I'm wearing extensions. The mascara goes on smoothly and doesn't clump, smudge or run, even after wearing it for 12 hours. It's a fabulous product and worth the splurge.

November 21, 2016

I received this @Smashbox (Full Exposure Mascara) as a part of my monthly @Topbox. I really liked this mascara. I found that it lifted, separated, darkened and lengthened my eyelashes. It really brought out my eyes. I also found it very easy to remove which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this mascara and buy it again.

November 21, 2016

I feel that this mascara has a potential to be a good mascara although it didn't work well for me. I find it made my lashes look clumpy even though it added a bit of length. It didn't curl my lashes as much and the tips of my lashes looked spidery.

The brush is a bit too big for my liking. I have hooded eyes and I have to lift up my eyelids just so the mascara don't go on my lids. It's a bit of a struggle if I use mascaras that have big brushes. I will still give it a try. maybe I am just doing something wrong. It's a not a bad mascara, just not the right fit for me..

September 27, 2016

Not a bad mascara.
    Doesn't clump so you can apply several coats.
    It does smudge after a long day, but that's because my eyelashes are straight, and the non-waterproof formula doesn't quite hold the curl, so you have to wait between coats for it to dry a bit.
    It did make my lashes longer and thicker.

September 13, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives my lashes volume, and I love how dark it makes my lashes! The brush is a big large for me, but I really like the bristles on the brush. Definitely one of my favourite mascaras!