Smashbox Liquid Halo HD Foundation Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 595 in Foundation

July 01, 2016

A little bit more expensive than other foundations ($50) but works quite nicely leaving a beautiful smooth finish. Very impressed with this product because the bottle lasts me around a year to finish. Good quality and definitely worth it.

December 05, 2015

This foundation is so awesome, it is so blendable, and smooth. I love how it looks great in any light, I can't stand when a foundation looks cakey outside this one looks amazing outside. I was always a fan of Smashbox.

November 15, 2014

Honestly, I love Smashbox products - they may be pricey, but generally the quality makes it more than worth the extra $$. I purchased this at Shopper's when I was in a desperate phase - I couldn't find a foundation with any staying power, and I wanted something to brighten up my pale winter skin. There were no testers available, but this is generally the case when purchasing Smashbox anywhere but Sephora for me. I picked the lightest shade available, which was #1 or #2, can't remember. I have used this ONCE, and regretted it. It was pure YELLOW on my skin. I have a yellow undertone anyways, but this was awful! It was also really difficult to get off, and trust me, I wanted it off. Really disappointed. I am now too wary to try another Smashbox foundation - this was way too much money to throw away for me.

September 03, 2014

The foundation doesn't come in a tone that's light enough for paler customers. Would not use if you are fair skinned. However it doesn't come off easily

August 17, 2014

This foundation not only provides flawless skin inside, but in natural lighting too: outside! It's texture is soft and shine free, creating blemish free smooth looking skin.

February 18, 2014

The best foundation ever! I hadn't worn foundation for years and went to Shoppers to try and find one. Halo had just come out and when the cosmetician put it on my face I was in love :) I searched no further. Lasts a full day and night. Makes my skin soft and flawless

October 07, 2013

I love love love this product. I have very pale SENSITIVE irish skin, and most foundations either react with my skin or give me an orangey tone. I got #1 shade. It's 15 SPF and oil-free. It moisturizes my skin and I haven't needed to reapply after a regular work day (8 hours). I bought this at sephora, and I will definitely buy again.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS