Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 843 in Bath & Body

October 15, 2016

A great body scrub! The results after first use, were just as described on the tube! Smooth away little bumps etc.
The only downfall is the size of the tube is quite small for the price. And I went through it too fast!

July 14, 2015

This product smells soooo good! I love the smell of Soap & Glory products. This product makes your skin feel so smooth.

July 31, 2014

I love Soap & Glory products and this is a great scrub. It's not my favourite though, that would be the Pulp Friction scrub.

This one is very gentle, so it could be used on a regular basis. I prefer a heavy duty scrub every once and a while, so the formulation of this isn't my ideal.

That being said, it is a really great product, perfect if you like a gentle scrub.

Like all of their products, this smells AMAZING!

March 17, 2011

I get bumpy skin in the winter, and I have some rough patches on my elbows, so I wanted to get a good body scrub that would leave my skin smooth. This one was a little pricier than some others, but I didn't want to waste my money on a mediocre product, so I made the investment...I have heard good things about this company's products. I have to admit, I was also kind of drawn to the fun packaging.
This scrub has a nice smell, kind of like strawberries, it lathers up like a body wash, and you really feel the exfoliating beads working. After 2-3 times using it, my skin feels noticably smoother and looks more radiant (less dry), and the rough patches on my elbows are starting to soften up too.
I have sensitive skin, and it often turns all red when I take a hot shower, and this product increased the redness quite noticably, almost like a rash. The redness wasn't sore or itchy, though, and it went away quickly. So I will keep using it, but I'll maybe use a little less and more gently.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for