• Soft soap luminous oils body wash
  • Soft soap luminous oils body wash

Soft soap luminous oils body wash Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 26, 2016

Amazing smell I can not get enough of it. I've bought the matching hand soap just because of the smell. It's heavier body was so I tend to use it for bubble bath as well. Non-irritating on my sensitive skin, just can be hard to find anywhere other than Shoppers Drug Mart.

September 22, 2016

Like this product however I find it too oily for my skin. I think it smells nice but it's just not the right product for me. I would like my girls to try this to see if they like it on their skin.

September 17, 2016

This body wash is my go to! All the kinds smell amazing I can pick a favourite. It also moisturizers your skin unlike other body washes that dry your skin out. I will always use this.

August 02, 2016

J'avais l'habitude d'utiliser le savon corporelle de dove, mais j'ai récement essayé celui-ci et j'ai adorée. Il sent extrêment bon et n'est pas trop huileux.. il est juste assez parfait pour bien hydrater. Je rachète c'est sur.

August 02, 2016

I've been using this body wash for about 3 years now. I can't pass myself of it. Great Smells, leave the skin soft. Not that expensive. Last long. I recommend!

June 08, 2016

I just bought this last week. Omg, it smells soooo good. It is a very velvety smooth soap with the most amazing smell. I highly recommend this product.

May 26, 2016

I have fallen in love with Softsoap Luminous Oils Macadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash! Not too oily, just enough moisture. Leaves skin soft, smooth and smells amazing! Great price.

March 04, 2016

I purchased the "Macadamia oil & Peony" scent, I absolutely love the smell of this body wash. The lather is amazing and it leaves the skin nice and moisturized, but not greasy. I believe they have another scent, I will be buying the other when this one is finished. I have been a fan of SoftSoap products for a long time, keep up the good work SoftSoap.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml