• Soft soap luminous oils body wash
  • Soft soap luminous oils body wash

Soft soap luminous oils body wash Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 610 in Body Wash

February 02, 2017

I am in love with this scent! It's light and clean without being overpowering! The value can't be beat! My new go to soap! Now my showers are a true escape

February 02, 2017

I love this body wash so much. It has a nice feminine scent that isn't too strong and you really can't beat the price. It's my go to body wash and I hope they'll make it forever. I'm usually really picky about scents but this stuff is delightful:

January 23, 2017

I go to the gym regularly and shower there. the Soft Soap smells wonderful and moisturizes my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would recommend it to anyone.

September 26, 2016

Amazing smell I can not get enough of it. I've bought the matching hand soap just because of the smell. It's heavier body was so I tend to use it for bubble bath as well. Non-irritating on my sensitive skin, just can be hard to find anywhere other than Shoppers Drug Mart.

September 22, 2016

Like this product however I find it too oily for my skin. I think it smells nice but it's just not the right product for me. I would like my girls to try this to see if they like it on their skin.

September 17, 2016

This body wash is my go to! All the kinds smell amazing I can pick a favourite. It also moisturizers your skin unlike other body washes that dry your skin out. I will always use this.

August 02, 2016

J'avais l'habitude d'utiliser le savon corporelle de dove, mais j'ai récement essayé celui-ci et j'ai adorée. Il sent extrêment bon et n'est pas trop huileux.. il est juste assez parfait pour bien hydrater. Je rachète c'est sur.

August 02, 2016

I've been using this body wash for about 3 years now. I can't pass myself of it. Great Smells, leave the skin soft. Not that expensive. Last long. I recommend!

June 08, 2016

I just bought this last week. Omg, it smells soooo good. It is a very velvety smooth soap with the most amazing smell. I highly recommend this product.

May 26, 2016

I have fallen in love with Softsoap Luminous Oils Macadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash! Not too oily, just enough moisture. Leaves skin soft, smooth and smells amazing! Great price.