Softlips® Nourish Maxilip Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #526 out of 784 in Lip Balm

New Softlips® Nourish contains moisturizing Lipidure Technology providing superior moisturization and protection by drawing moisture from the air and locking it into your lips! Recent studies show that Lipidure Technology has higher moisture attracting and retention capabilities than hyaluronic acid, which is commonly found in other lip care products. Softlips® Nourish is filled with natural replenishing ingredients.

November 29, 2016

This lip balm was awesome. I had to buy some at an outpost on a hiking trip in northern Ontario that left my lips super dry, red, irritated and burning. Within a day of using this product, my lips were back to normal. A definite life saver when I needed it most!

October 22, 2014

I was very excited about this products when I bought it.
after using it I am not excited. It promised maximum nourishment and moisture for my lips with its two layer design. I put it on and minutes later i have to re-apply. My lips do not stay moist nor does the product help to keep my lips soft.

August 13, 2014

I like the feel of this lip balm. It does not make your lips sticky so your hair is not getting stuck in it. I do wish it made my lips a little shinnier and that is lasted a little longer. I feel like I have to reapply often.

August 12, 2014

I liked this balm. It made me feel like I was doing something good for my lips. It worked nice and smooth.

August 16, 2013

I have the yellow one and I love it! I got it in a woman value pack with a buncha other stuff. I gave it a try and what a wonderful refreshing smell! It made my lips feel soft for the rest of the day, then I reapplied at night. It was my first time trying this brand. It's a testimony that samples and feedback do work because I will be buying this one again.

February 13, 2013

I love this lip balm, it moisturizes my lips for long time periods

August 26, 2012

i have the bergamot(yellow one) and the lavender(purple one) and i love them. they make my lips very soft and smooth, hydrate very well for a long time and i love the smell.bergamot is my favorite. these are my favorite lipbalms.if i have cracked lips in winter i apply these for a while and my lips look shortly after smooth and hydrated again.
i also tried the nourish maxilip(i love these one,moisturizes awesome and makes the lips feeling really really great and smooth,it claims to have a anti-age effect.(The inner layer is enriched with Maxi-Lip to help reduce fine lines, while Coenzyme Q10, an antioxidant, helps to delay the aging of skin and maintain healthy and youthful looking lips.) if you don;t like the smell of bergamot,lavender or peppermint,try the maxilip...it moisturizes really well and is gentle on already cracked dry lips.

these are my favorite lip balms for the wintertime!!!

April 27, 2012

Always been a fan of The Menthalatum Companies Lip Balms. Preferred the lip balms they had before they came out with the soft lips product lines. I love the original cherry ice.....but can only find something similar in the skinny soft lips product line. I prefer the original size lip balm over the skinny soft lips...so when I discovered this little gem I was thrilled. Although it is not my fav cherry ice it is the next best thing I have been able to find. Works amazing like all the menthalatum lip balms do and is the size I like. I love this brand because you can feel the tingle of it working and it doesn't feel waxy on your lips. It soothes chapped lips immediatley and lips feel instantly better. I use this product daily and it is my one item I cannot live without. I would be lost without it!

November 28, 2011

I was looking for one of softlips other mint balms to replace one that went through the wash, but this was the only one available at the time so I gave it a try. So far it stands up to the other Softlips lip balms I have liked and it seems to be doing it's job.

November 03, 2010

I got a sample of this balm courtesy of the brand. It leaves my lips feeling, well, nourished! It applies really smoothly like all Softlips products and I find that when I put this on in the morning, my lips feel smoother all day. I tried it in Bergamot and it has a really nice scent that is not too strong.

I also prefer the thick container size of this compared to normal Softlips as I feel it is lasting longer.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas