Sorry Board Game

Sorry Board Game Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 470 in Toys

May 26, 2016

Sorry board game is great fun for and family game night. Or even for raining days you can't get outside to play. I remember playing this game for hours as a kid.

December 16, 2015

The American version of the game us Brits call 'Ludo'. A nice simple fun version of the game to play with family and give it a more 'wicked' sense of humour :P

December 16, 2015

This is a pretty good game. Lots of kids find it frustrating though. It comes in a variety of themes, like Disney, and those are much more exiciting.

December 16, 2015

A great family game! Easy to understand and lots of fun to play. My kids love it and so do I!

November 01, 2015

I love this game! Great and so so so fun to play with the family ! easy to understand and not hard to find sells a any store with games and toys. Great way to bond and have a good time with the family! I really enjoy this game !!

June 04, 2015

This board game was always pretty fun, I still own it, for sure a classic!

May 29, 2015

This game is a classic and a ton of fun! When playing with my family we would always put emphasis on the word "sorry" which made the game really funny!

April 23, 2015

I so remember playing this game as a family. We loved it....so much fun! We all need to play more board games & make family time.

April 22, 2015

All 5 of my sisters and brothers loved to play Sorry while growing up. It was a favorite past time. When we get together, this is one of the game's that always gets played.

January 30, 2015

I owned this game since I was a child and loved it. It's fun for pretty much any age.

What do you think, have you played it?