Special K Blueberry Cereal Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 322 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Blueberry Cereal is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

November 22, 2014

By far this is my favorite special K cereal. Not to sweet with a nice crunchy texture. I looked forward to having it a few times a week. But now I cannot find it in the grocery store ! I have tried a few other varieties but they are not as enjoyable

May 28, 2014

These are a staple in my pantry. The red berry flavour is as well. They satisfy my sweet craving at night and have the perfect amount of berries for me. I'd love to see a berry/fruit mix flavour soon. Great with almond milk too!

May 18, 2014

I think I must really like Special K cereals with berries. First I was introduced to Red Berries which I really enjoy but then I came along the Blueberry version. Now I can't decide. I guess each time I find it on sale, I will have to get a box of each. Delicious!

February 17, 2014

I like most of the Special K products. This is by far my favorite. The blueberries in the flakes, gives a nice sweetness to the cereal.

October 24, 2013

I love blueberries and i have always liked Special k Cereals so when they come out with this one i had to try it , Im always in a hurry and try to eat a good breakfast but do not always have the time . This is so good and i can throw some in a baggy and munch while at work

October 03, 2013

Made with real dehydrated blueberries, this cereal is a good source of fibres and natural antioxidants.

October 02, 2013

I really liked this cereal .. I guess it helps that I love blueberries

October 01, 2013

This Special K cereal reminds me of the old fashioned corn flakes i grew up with, now add a healthy twist with fruit, few calories and sugar intake and voila, now your in heaven. This cereal is a great way to get a kick start to your day and a great way to start up those healthy eating habits everyone is longing for. The cereal is brown, whole wheat looking, and the fruits are dried yet so delicious. Try with skim milk for that extra health step! Enjoy!

September 25, 2013

I tasted A demo of this product and I loved it, im not one for breakfast so this in a baggy was great on the way to work

September 24, 2013

Love it. Can't get enough blueberries.