Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 322 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with chocolatey pieces is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

April 28, 2016

I am a huge fan of this cereal because I love quick healthy breakfasts and its great as a snack too. I normally do not like chocolate in my cereals but this was the perfect addition with a little crunch.

March 10, 2016

Sometimes Special K can be plain and boring cereal, the chocolate pieces gives it a treat if you want to sway away from your diet for a few times. Good cereal which I like the pieces of special k, but with chocolate which I can not resist. Not too sweet which is appealing but has that rich cocoa taste that blends in perfectly with the plain bland tasting of the cereal. Gives it a good balance and provides that consistancy of the milk and cereal texture is rich doesn't sog up fast

January 25, 2016

This was a very good cereal...crunchy and tasty and good fir you!

January 25, 2016

I have never really been a special K cereal fan until they came out with the chocolaty delight cereal. We no longer have this one here in Canada but I do wish it would come back. The replaced it with the chocolaty red berries cereal with is also good.

November 22, 2014

I really like Special K cereal and was excited to try this since I love all things chocolate. The flakes are tasty and stay crunchy, however the chocolate seems to end up in the bottom of the bowl, so you get all the chocolate at the end. Wish there was a way to keep the chocolate mixed up with the cereal as you are eating it. Overall I enjoy this cereal though, just not sure if it's worth buying for the chocolate.

June 12, 2014

OMG this cereal is amazing. It's like i'm a kid again eating cereal with tons of sugar in it yet when I look at the Special K box i see that there's barley and sugar in it so it's basically a WIN WIN!!

May 23, 2014

love most special k products and I love chocolate...thought this would be a good product. first time I tried it, I got half way through my bowl and still no chocolate. all chocolate sank to the bottom and did not taste very well. very disappointed and would not purchase/recommend this unless they changed the chocolate

July 29, 2013

This is a TERRIBLE product. the "chocolate" tastes like wax. It went right into the garbage.

0.5/5

June 21, 2012

Ahhhhhh!!!! Please take this nastiness in a box off the shelf! I love Special K, but they definitely missed the mark with this cereal. It. Is. Gross.

June 02, 2012

This cereal is my go to when I am in that early morning mood for chocolate without the guilt that follows. In this, you are eating the bran flakes that are actually just as tasty as frosted flakes in my opinion, with special light chocolate chunks mixed in a few bites. Put it this way, it tastes so good, that my 2 and 5 year old beg me for bites when I am trying to indulge. The price is average for a box of cereal, less than $5, and you can usually find great coupons and sale prices throughout the year. I highly recommend this cereal for you health nuts and for those guilty pleasure seekers. It works for me every time!