Special K Cracker Chips - Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #910 out of 1062 in Snacks

January 22, 2016

These are pretty decent in flavor, great crispy texture ,great for family movie night at my house ,love the cheddar taste ,yummy

June 10, 2015

These are excellent! Much better than any other cracker-chips I have ever had. They are as satisfying as regular chips which was a pleasant surprise. They have a great crunch and the flavours are good. I will be replacing my potato chips this summer with special K.

March 09, 2015

a great snack that is not high in calories. you can snack with out feeling guilty

January 05, 2015

I'm watching what I eat, and giving up chips has been pretty hard, but these little crackers are soooo good, and aren't terrible for you (in moderation). Relatively inexpensive, but compared to regular chips, and for the amount per package, they can be pricy if you don't find them on sale. But they taste like regular chips without that guilty feeling or greasy texture.

August 19, 2014

they tasted great but found out the hard way that i was allergic to them :(

August 19, 2014

These cracker chips are THE best!
I've tried so many others and all think they taste like is flavoured cardboard, NOT Special K Cracker Chips. They have so much flavour and the are crisp and light just like chips. My new favourite!

May 28, 2014

The cheddar are my favourite. They are so good, and great for a low calorie snack.

May 27, 2014

the crackers are hard chewable... but the taste is god

May 20, 2014

I think these chips are great. They are a great snack and not greasy like potato chips

May 20, 2014

Recently diagnosed with Diabetes, I was looking for snacks low in fat, and most importantly low in sugar. I checked the nutritional information and was pleased that this would make a good snack for me, and I was very impressed with the taste as well. It is hard giving up junk food and trying to find something that tastes good and will take the place of potato chips, but this is totally doable. Thank you special k, you never let me down :)