Spectro Acne Care Wash

Spectro Acne Care Wash Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 09, 2016

This wash really works! My acne can get bad and this really helps to clear it up. Works as well as the much more expensive ProActiv. Sometimes the benzoyl peroxide can bleach towels, so be careful of that.

September 08, 2016

I use this every morning and at night. Leaves face smooth and helps get rid of black heads! My face feels better and better everyday. Less pimples. Amazing stuff especially if you have a dry face in the winter

August 29, 2016

Purchased this as aftercare for a tattoo, and ended up using the rest on my face. I felt it worked better for the tattoo treatment then acne treatment. It is medicated and good for healing but I don't find it helped with actually keeping pimples away. I would probably buy again but no to use on my face.

June 02, 2016

Didn't do a thing! No change at all except for irritating my skin. It didn't feel like my skin was clean. I won't be buying it again. I dont recommend it

February 10, 2016

I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it and I can see why she introduced it to me. Although my face still isn't 100% clear, I am convinced this acne wash works. I use about one bottle per month.

February 08, 2016

Been using this for years now, leaves skin feeling clean and acne has appeared less!

February 06, 2016

Very gentle. Does not leave my skin tight and dry like other washes.

January 27, 2016

It makes my face soft and clean and no more acne !

January 04, 2016

Love this face wash! This is my daily face cleanser. I love that it's gentle enough to avoid irritating my sensitive skin, but is also strong enough to get off any leftover make up, oil, etc. It doesn't foam up like traditional face wash tends to so that's a little hard to get used to because during washing it doesn't really feel like it's doing much.

June 12, 2015

Spectro gel is a great wash for acne. It gently cleanses and washes the dirt of the day off your face. It has a minimal smell to it. It leaves your skin soft and clean. I have been using this regularly for years and am not planning to switch now. Definitely a good buy.