Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1020 in Facial Cleansers

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

March 16, 2017

I have been using this product since I was in my teens ( now in my 40's) and my skin looks fantastic. Love that it's not sudsy but still leaves behind very clean skin- even make-up. My husband is even an avid user . Great face wash for kids as well-great value for the $ especially if you but it at Costco ( last such a long time)

March 04, 2017

J'utilise ce produit lorsque j'ai quelques boutons qui apparaisse sur mon visage. Il n'est pas collant, n'as aucun parfum et fonctionne a merveille ! J'utilise beaucoup de produit, et celui fais parti de mes favoris lorsque j'ai des boutons. Je vous le recommande ! il nettoie vraiment bien !

January 24, 2017

spectro jel is awesome I had got my first tattoo this year I they told me to use this regular and I did for a month twice a day and my tattoo turned out perfect and smooth the spectro kept it from peeling and made my skin soft I still use it to this day

January 20, 2017

I first received a sample of the Spectro Jel cleanser from my dermatologist 2 years ago. Ever since then, I have never stopped purchasing it! I have sensitive acne-prone skin and needed a cleanser that was oil-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free but still effective. Spectro jel hit it on the dot! It removes all my makeup as well and does an excellent job cleansing my face. I apply two pumps to my entire face and massage it in for 30 seconds. Then, I rinse it off. If I am wearing makeup that day, I repeat this process twice however the second time, I use only one pump.

January 11, 2017

This product was recommended to me by someone at shoppers drug mart. when i used it, my face was getting some irritation on my skin and make it dry. I thought it might be my face wash.

January 09, 2017

Big fail for me. I broke out more and more and the breakouts were large boils that hurt very much. I stopped and went back to my go to acne system. I was told some people actually get worse from this, I guess I am one of them.

December 21, 2016

Womp womp. This product has been recommended to me by every single dermatologist I have visited in my lifetime because it's supposedly super gentle on the skin. This product does not wash away my makeup, and my skin doesn't feel refreshed after using it at all. My breakouts didn't subside after using this product, they pretty much stayed the same. I switched to another cleanser which has stopped my breakouts.

November 30, 2016

This product was recommended to me by someone at shoppers drug mart. I don't usually breakout but I was getting some irritation on my skin and I thought it might be my face wash. This product did not work at all for my combination skin type. It absolutely dried out my face and made my skin worse.

October 28, 2016

I heard about this brand because it was recommended by a pharmacist for being g very gentile on the skin and is good for acne prone skin. I haven't had any major break outs since using this product. However it does not was off my make up. I need to wash up about two times and use a makeup remover. That's two steps too many for me

October 19, 2016

This product is great for treating and preventing breakouts. Though I haven't found this useful for hormonal breakouts, it works great to prevent breakouts on my back when used in the shower after a workout or after using a particularly thick conditioner. I no longer use this as I don't get these breakouts on my back anymore and I cannot combine this salicylic acid cleanser with the benzoyl peroxide spot treatment I use on my face. However I always recommend this to anyone who is suffering from body acne.