Good

Spigen Battery Pack Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 322 in Accessories

November 22, 2015

LOVE this battery pack, it actually holds the charge!!! used it many times for camping!!

November 22, 2015

This battery pack is something I didn't know I needed until I saw it, then I got it. Essentially, it stores charge allowing you to charge your device on the go. On the bus and your battery is running low? Plug this into your phone. It's extremely easy to use, charging via a microUSB-usb plug (same as an iPad mini) and with my LG G3 it charged it up super fast.

I love the look of it, it's actually much smaller than it looks in the picture, about the size of an iPod Touch and double the thickness. It's nice and sleek and white and the padded gray cover is very protective (I gave it a few tentative drops). It's also a great product for use in an emergency. For example if you're outside or in a mall and your phone is out of charge and you're lost. It's light enough to carry in a bag. Absolutely loved this one!

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover