SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Flavours for Coffee, French Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 481 in Coffee

January 11, 2016

OMG, I put this, a couple of spoonfuls of chocolate syrup in my coffee,close your eyes.... Your in coffee Calgon take me away. Well until you open your eyes back up that is. The amazing part is all that sweet Vanilla taste with no calories,now that's something to smile about. You can use it for other things to not just coffee. Zip up your hot chocolate, give your hot totty a little zing. Your options are endless.

December 11, 2015

As someone who is not allowed to have sugar Splenda has become one of my best friends. I have been using the vanilla flavor packets to use in my coffee, be careful when adding the packages or your coffee may become too sweet. I purchased this box of 30 for $2.50

April 15, 2014

Not one for flavored coffee when tried I had to use more of product to get the sweetness I wanted.

March 27, 2014

I thought I'd try these. Actually for my husband. We're both finding we can't use imitation sweeteners. They seem to bother our stomachs. Splenda Flavours for Coffee are fine! We've tried the Hazelnut and the French Vanilla. We love both of them. Finally....something we can use! And they taste like the real thing!
Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

February 17, 2014

I found that this sweetener wasn't very sweet at all left an odd taste in my mouth and my coffee it did its job but not very well

February 17, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by these little packets! the taste was really good and I would definitely purchase these again.

May 23, 2012

I first tried this as a sample, and really loved it. It's the perfect amount of sweet, but without the calories! I love the classic French Vanilla flavour, and look forward to tasting the other available ones.

March 03, 2011

If you are a coffee lover, and like it sweet, I highly recommend trying this out. It's like candy in your coffee, but without the sugar and calories. Great for an afternoon pick me up!