Spray Nine
Good

Spray Nine Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

December 04, 2016

Best cleaning products for everything and disinfects too. This gets anything of my counters walls and floors, great for cleaning after my son. I even use it in my car

September 14, 2016

Spray Nine is the best! I love the scent. I love how it cleans and disinfects everything. It's a must have in any cleaning closet. It doesn't have a harsh smell and can be used all around the house.

June 11, 2016

I highly recommend this Spray Nine! It is an amazing cleaner and a very good proven disinfectant that killed viruses! I use it on a lot of stuff inside and outside. it is powerful enough to remove stains, grease, water scum and much more. I especially like the fact it is proven to kill many viruses. My house is never without a bottle of Spray Nine!

January 15, 2016

This is an absolute must have in my house. We have a couple of smokers and Spray Nine works like magic at removing nicotine off of most surfaces without the help of elbow grease! (always test the material first). It is also very good at restoring gummed up grease in the kitchen.

I have used it on my white melamine cupboards that are 21 years old and they come out looking new again. I have removed ceiling fan blades, run them under water, sprayed them with Spray Nine, gave them a quick wipe, rinsed them and dried them. This managed to remove dust grease, nicotine, etc within minutes cutting the chore time down by at least half.

I have also used Spray Nine to clean windows, I have sliding windows so I am able to remove them. I put an old towel on the bottom of the bathtub so that it doesn't get scratched. I use the same procedure as the ceiling fan blades, only thing is the final step is to use a glass cleaner. This is an easy way to get off grime, spider webs, dead bugs, etc.

ALWAYS USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. Both my husband and I were cleaning the tops of the kitchen cupboards and by the time we were done we both had headaches and felt nauseous, we probably should have used masks because we were pretty much breathing it in because of the small area we were working on.

I love Spray Nine, I buy it by the jug and refill my regular sized Spray Nine spray bottle............Did I mention the vertical & horizontal blinds? I use the same procedure as the ceiling fan blades :)

January 01, 2016

This is an amazing cleaner it gets deep down stains out of clothes ,it cleans the rims on your car,just about anything that needs cleaning this is perfect