Starbucks Blonde Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 481 in Coffee

Lighter-bodied and mellow, Starbucks® Blonde Roast coffees awaken the senses gently. They’re subtle and soft with mellow acidity, and deliver an approachable and flavourful cup with slight hints of roast.

May 21, 2016

This blonde roast coffee from Starbucks is the only coffee I drink. It is not too strong, and has a very sweet flavour/taste to it. Adding cinnamon syrup to it makes the BEST cinnamon coffee/latte ever. I like the light taste, and it's still very creamy when milk is in it as well. I just love this roast, and I am not normally a coffee drinker. I recommend everyone try this roast before trying anything else! Haha

March 30, 2016

If you like a light tasting breakfast coffee than you might like this blend. I did not enjoy it however as it doesn't taste like coffee to me. Overall, I think Starbucks should make a new light blend.

October 22, 2015

I generally don't like regular Starbucks coffee but their blonde roast is good. It has a nice mellow flavour and lacks the burnt taste I find their other varieties have.

October 07, 2015

Its a great brew. Go for it if you like a lighter coffee taste. Not overwhelmingly bitter when taken dark.

August 13, 2015

I love my coffee! It is my only vice and without it, I cannot function, especially those days when the little ones rise a bit too early! Blonde has always been my go to bean choice and always have it at home in the cupboard to brew a pot!

June 09, 2015

Awesome coffee....even better with a shot of vanilla added.

April 30, 2015

This is one of my favorite Starbucks roasts. Very affordable, has a good taste to ir, not too light, great choice for mid-day coffee!

April 30, 2015

This coffee is smooth with a delicious taste. Certain to get your morning going right!

March 09, 2015

I really enjoy the blonde roast! It's very smooth and perfect first thing in the morning. Sometimes I'll add a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa powder to add a little something extra, but I like this roast as it is. I find some of the other Starbucks roasts a little too overpowering, so I was happy when I first tried this.

August 04, 2014

Not a fan. I find it too bitter and acidic and almost watery tasting. Not a nice smooth beverage. Cost for a "grande" is also about same cost as a extra large at Tim hortons. Quality not worth the price to pay.