Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 481 in Coffee

September 07, 2016

this is a latte that I look forward to enjoying all season long. The flavors of pumpkin, spices, cream and white chocolate are in perfect proportions

July 24, 2016

I feel like such a stereotypical white girl but I absolutely LOVE this drink! I love pumpkin flavoured everything and coffee, so it's perfect. This is my favourite drink in the fall and I'm so sad it's on a seasonal beverage as I would drink it all year long if I could. I also like buying the instant packets of this to make at home.. But freshly brewed in store is the best!

May 31, 2016

I sometimes wish the PSL were available all year round, but its probably best for my wallet and my waistline that it's not! I find the PSL a little too sweet (make sure to 1/2 or even 1/4 sweet it!!, sub for nonfat milk to cut the calories!). I try to only get this drink a handful of times every season.

April 23, 2016

This is a good latte, although I found that while I loved how it smelled so warm and comforting and cozy, I didn't find the taste all that spectacular. I honestly felt a bit disappointed in it after hearing everyone raving about it. I prefer other lattes from Starbucks far more.

April 23, 2016

Heaven! I have 2 a week through the fall months...this Pumpkin spice Latte makes me happy...if the price was less I would drink way more! I adore Starbucks and it's my guilty pleasure.

March 27, 2016

#Starbucks pumpkin spice latte is my wooo girls drink. I wait all year for this seasonal beverage. I know it is not healthy by any means but it is so very delicious. The prices at Starbucks are steeper than not as high end coffee shops but no more so than other of the same caliber. This beverage is priced similar to regular blends. I love all things pumpkin spice! I will buy this again and recccomend.

March 27, 2016

You know it's fall when Starbucks rolls out the pumpkin spice!
My favorite fall beverage at Starbucks.
It is like pumpkin pie in a cup, and it even comes topped with whipped cream.
The smell alone is delicious! A hint of cinnamon and nutmeg, mixed with the pumpkin-y goodness.

March 15, 2016

Heaven is a place on earth and it's called Starbucks! I'm a huge fan of frappucinos but when the leaves fall and the temperature gets a little colder, I can't wait to drink this tasty latte.

February 12, 2016

I like starbucks, but I don't understand why everyone loses their mind when this comes out. I guess I just don't like pumpkin spice that much, other than in pumpkin pie. Not for me.

November 04, 2015

I really don't see what the fuss is about. The PSL was decent tasting but didn't have the wow factor I was expecting after hearing people rave about it for years. I think I'll try other flavours rather than get this again.

Neuven added a new review for