Starbucks S'mores Frappuccino Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 481 in Coffee

July 03, 2016

I'm in heaven indeed when I drink this! I don't see it as a coffee though, cause that would be a little disappointing, but it's a delicious over the top yummy whipped creamy drink, with probably way too many calories. Awesome treat on a hot day. Yumbo.

May 31, 2016

Way too sweet and way too expensive, not really a thirst quencher.. I'd rather have ice cream or something.. but I do love the marshmallow whip that it comes with.

October 06, 2015

So yummy and unhealthy. But honestly so good. uhhhg

July 15, 2015

Yum! Just finished one and it was pretty tasty! Too much whip cream but otherwise delicious!

May 27, 2015

The actually frappuccino you buy in stores is quite good, it's pretty sweet, but still good so I would definitely recommend it. However, they do also have a bottled version which is absolutely horrible and tastes nothing like the blended one. That's why my review is average.

May 27, 2015

I could drink one of these every day! They actually do taste like s'mores. My only warning is that is extremely sweet and chocolaty. I like it more as a dessert or treat rather than a coffee that you'd expect to give you energy. I don't feel like I got much caffeine out of it.

May 26, 2015

I couldn't wait to try it. S'mores are my summertime weakness and can't get enough. I'm usually a hot drinks kind of gal but couldn't resist. It's sweet but no overwhelmingly. Even my fiancé enjoyed it. Will definitely get it again, although the marshmallow fluff was a little gross when I got my first big sip of it but I quickly got used to it. Can't wait to get another.

May 14, 2015

I really love this drink ! Tastes amazingly good and not too expensive either! One of my faves at Starbucks!

May 14, 2015

I'm sorry, I just can't see what the fuss is all about with this drink. My sister loves it also and gets it on her lunch break. I got a whiff of it the other day and that was enough for me. Sorry gals.

May 13, 2015

You had me a marshallow fluff! I used to strictly be a Java Chip girl, with most other flavours being too sweet. I figured this would be the same but it was Happy Hour and that's really the only time to try new things. I finished the whole thing in one go which is completely unheard of for me. Cannot wait for my next round.... mmmmm Marshalllowy!

Neuven added a new review for