Starbucks via vanilla latte Reviews

Ranked #330 out of 481 in Coffee

0.5/5

April 24, 2016

These are so awful. The aftertaste is so strong and they taste so artificial. The price point on these are so horrible as well- you are not even saving much by choosing these over a regular latte. They were so bad that starbucks had to reduce the price by over half to sell them in most stores.

August 07, 2015

As I was ordering a latte in store one day I saw a few boxes of the Via Vanilla Latte in the clearance bin... so I figured why not give them a try.

They are super easy to make but just arent the "same" as getting a latte in the store.

It has a good flavour but obviously isnt frothy & full bodied like a Vanilla Latte in Store is.

I would recommend it for someone wanting a nice treat for a friend but probably wont be buying it again. I certainly would not have paid full price for it. If I remember correctly they wanted a price which worked out to about $2 per mug - that is far too much for an at home coffee.

July 30, 2015

This is a nice alternative when you can't get to a Starbucks, or on a weekend when you don't want to get out of your jammies. I was skeptical as to how they could recreate a drink in a powder form that normally requires a barista to make it frothy and smooth. To my surprise it was actually quite good! Although not quite as flavourful as the in store latte version, it definately hit the spot. If you normally partake in the French vanilla latte, you will find the flavour less intense, but the smoothness was quite consistent. I will be buying a second pack once this one is done to have on hand in the cupboard just in case.