Stayfree Maxi Pad

Stayfree Maxi Pad Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

October 30, 2016

I've tried many and really like these the best. The basic, no wings maxi pad. These are the most absorbent and stay in place the best. Some I find irritating but not these. The price is great and I often find great deals so I stock up!

November 07, 2015

I have been using these for years and am definitely not giving it up, I have tried others and they do not absorb as good as these lets even say it has been in my family for years will recommend .

July 19, 2015

I dont use these unless for bedtime even then i get leaking issues. I find they dont always stay in place and i hate the fact they dont have wings to catch the side which is where my leaks come from. I cant wear these during the day as i feel its a diaper.

June 13, 2015

I love theses pads! For me they work so much better than always brand due to the fact they don't have that plastic feel against your body, more like a cotton feel. They move with your body better and have awesome protection! I highly recommend them!

April 21, 2015

Definitely like these better than Always! Would like them more if they provided regular coupons for their products. They don't stick or leak. Very comfortable since they're cottony and they come in different sizes. I buy the light, overnites, and regulars to cover all my different days. They're all individually wrapped for easy transport.

February 17, 2015

This brand is what my Mother always used and nothing else. It didn't matter the cost, it's the brand she liked and trusted. I found them to be kind of bulky when I was a teenager and felt like I had an extra cheek to my rear. Sorry Mom.

July 18, 2014

No matter what size, this outweighs all the other brands! You don't feel like your wearing a pillow as they are so thin! Used this product from day 1!

February 28, 2014

These are pretty standard, I do prefer the ones with wings though. I really like these ones as they are very soft, but I do think that they should be thicker to be more absorbable.

January 25, 2013

I don't particularly like this variety of pads. They feel a bit bulky and are not long enough for me to feel comfortable. Also, there is no odor lock or dry free technology unlike other products.

August 23, 2012

I love this product because they are the smallest pads i can find with wings, they dont bunch and they have a soft fabric feel to them. The other good thing is that they dont make the plastic crunching sound when you walk!

They are an excellent price especially if on sale and using a coupon