Good

Stayfree Regular With Wings Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 238 in Feminine Hygiene

February 27, 2017

I used to use Always pads ever since I first got my period as a young girl. Then i started working a physical job and found I got very sweaty wearing Always pads. Then I tried a Stayfree pad with wings and noticed it has "thermal control", ever since I tried that Stayfree sample pad i bought a package of the regular with wings and never looked back. I now buy Stayfree pads and love the comfort, fit and absorbency most about these pads. Lifetime user now. ♥

January 14, 2017

I just love stay free pads, they are fairly inexpensive, good quality, scent free which most women want in a feminine napkin, and strong they also don't leak and I just find them comfortable

October 21, 2016

This is my all time favorite pad. It does its job. I have tried many other brands but were not as perfect as this one. I can use it the whole day and overnight. Will definitely continue to use/buy this.

February 27, 2016

I love these pads, as they have wings. It is contains odor neutralizers. With the wings, I know should I don't need to worry about extra protection as they got me covered. And there are priced well at the store ...