• stila cosmetics Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow
  • stila cosmetics Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow
Amazing

stila cosmetics Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow Reviews

Ranked #928 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

With Stila Eyeshadow Trio gold glow you can perfect the sun-kissed look while moisturizing your face! Expect full coverage, and not only can the individual colours be used as eyeshadow, but with a blusher brush, you can blend all three together and use it as the perfect bronzer for contouring!
And with SPF 15, the Trio Gold Glow is perfect for wearing in the summer time but for all seasons as well! expect sun protection with this palette!
See their main website for more details at: www.stilacosmetics.com

April 28, 2012

This is a great eyeshadow, a LOT of product, I've used it a couple times and you can't even tell at all. I like the colors, they work well togheter. If you use all three, it is a little much for everyday, but great for night. I like to use the Ivory under my eyebrows and in the corner of my eyes for that opening of the eye effect. The gold is very nice for a special day when you want a little attention on your eyes.
My only complain is that the eyeshadow came unglued from the bottom, just like the powder I bought from Stila. I think Stila needs better glue or something.
I would have liked for the bronze color to be a bit light, but I still like it.

May 12, 2011

I had been drooling over this puppy, testing it and retesting it on the back of my hand, for quite some time until I finally bit the bullet and bought it. The reason for my hesitation was the price tag. $37?!? Add HST and you're looking at over $40! That being said, it is fairly large and does have a decent amount of product in the container. Yeah, I know....$37 for an eye shadow....3, technically, is what I keep telling myself. That's how I justify my own overspending :-)

The show is very soft, extremely pigmented, vibrant, and beautiful. It actually comes in 3 different trios of neutrals, all of which are spectacular. It was very hard to choose, but I eventually went with the trio which had the darkest brown color. I absolutely love this palette-in-one and use it a lot. The downside to it is that it has talc in it, which is an extremely cheap filler. That can often mean the color payoff is squat, but that's not the case with these particular shadows. It does mean, however, that it can get muddy if you're not careful when blending.

I also recently bought a Smashbox palette very shortly before this one and am very disappointed in it compared to this product. Nowhere near as pigmented and not worth the cash, even though it has 5 different shadows in it. That left me feeling more ripped off than this particular palette.

Would definitely buy this one again - not that I'll ever have to because of the amount of product - but I STILL flinch every time I think of how much I spent :-)

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products