stila cosmetics Forever Your Curl Mascara
Amazing

stila cosmetics Forever Your Curl Mascara Reviews

Ranked #606 out of 773 in Mascara

December 20, 2014

Didnt like this at all. I actually stopped using it and threw it out. It had a nasty chemical smell, even though it was new. The brush is really small and it didnt do anything to my lashes. It also smudged like crazy!

September 01, 2014

I love this mascara. Great dark look, adds a perfect curl. It really adds to the drama of your night look, but can also be used for the office. I got compliments on it right away, and still get tons of comments.

The price of this mascara is a bit high for the product, but I really love it so am willing to pay it. Also, the formula while goes on smoothly with no clumps (love the brush! fine narrow to catch all of your lashes) I do find it smears easily when wet. If you have allergies or are going out for a tear jerker movie, just a little something to be aware of.

Will be purchasing again for sure.

July 24, 2012

I got a mini version of this from TopBox. At first I was just happy to have gotten a new mascara to try out, but I realized that this is also supposed to actually curl your lashes the more you use it. The website says it actually "perms" your lashes!
After using this a while, I've come to really like it, compared to drugstore brands that I usually wear. The formula is great - very black, and doesn't flake off throughout the day.
The wand/brush is decent, not too big so you can get the lashes in the very corners of your eyes easily, but still large enough to give good overall coverage and volume. It goes on really well and stays put for a long time.
As for the curling or "perming" effect it's supposed to have on your lashes over time, I haven't noticed a huge difference to be honest. But I will say that it does hold the curl pretty well, if I use my lash curler before putting this mascara on.
I really like wearing this mascara, but can't really see myself paying over $20 for it. I think it's decent, but there are other brands out there that have even better quality mascaras for similar prices.
Overall I like this and will definitely use it up quickly, but probably won't purchase the full sized version for that price.