stila cosmetics Major Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #841 out of 855 in Mascara

November 17, 2014

This Stila black mascara was a disappointment. I was expecting to see longer and fuller lashes. After applying this mascara I could barely see my tiny lashes. Although, it did go on easy enough. The cost about $22. Not worth it for me.

September 09, 2014

Did not like it. Too thick. A lot of clumps. Would not waste my money on this at all.What a mess it left under my eyes.Or maybe I pumped it too much..

October 27, 2013

Hate it, it is too clampy. As well as too sticky. It's too thick and too black in my opinion. you have to shake for about 10 minutes just to do one eye.

April 21, 2009

I have used Stila's Major Lash in the past but was slightly disappointed due to the small wand. They have revamped a new mascara with a larger full brush!! It is fantastic...I actually got a complement on my lashes yesterday. A co-worker thought I was wearing false lashes! They make my lashes so thick, full and glamourous! This is way better than Cover Girl's Lash Blast! Try it!!!

March 14, 2009

Love this mascara! My lashes are very blonde and hard to see. This mascara gives them great color, length and fullness.

October 03, 2006

It is slimmer in size but, do not make judgements based on its exterior. You will only need to apply subtle amounts for a beautiful finish. It coats each individual lash and does not leave your eyelashes clumpy. Totally worth the investment.