stila cosmetics Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel

stila cosmetics Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel Reviews

Ranked #454 out of 776 in Eye Liner

December 04, 2015

I love this product! The best part is that it is a twist up. I hate sharpening my pencils. I feel like it is such a waste of product. This eyeliner is very easy to apply. The one thing I would change is decreasing the thickness of the stick so it is easier to apply a thiner line. That's a minor detail of course. I understand the product is thicker for packaging purposes.

August 05, 2014

I love this eyeliner! The colour is so rich, and the texture of it as you apply it is so smooth and creamy. It stays allllllll day. I like how it is a twist-up, so you don't have to bother with pesky sharpeners.

June 15, 2014

I think their eyeliners are really quite nice. They go one smoothly and easily and would recommend it.
Maybe not my ultimate favourite eyeliner but I do like it.

May 28, 2014

I love this eye liner! It's a nice option when you don't want to wear black, as it's a nice dark brown. It applies easily and stays on my lids that tend to get oily. It's also great to use in the waterline!

October 05, 2013

I tried Stila's "Damsel" (an off-black pewter) with taupe, green and teal color palettes. It's dark enough for the upper lash line, soft enough for the lower lash line and edgy enough for both.

When I wear it solo, I rim my entire eye just before applying mascara. With smoky eyes and nude lips, I apply it to my lower lash line and black to my upper lash line. With pastel eyes and bold lips, I apply it on the upper lash line and no liner on the lower lash line.

I usually apply shadow first, liner second and mascara last.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag