stila cosmetics Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Turquoise

stila cosmetics Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Turquoise Reviews

Ranked #542 out of 776 in Eye Liner

This eye liner glides on smoothly with no tugging or pulling and provides immediate color release. The formula is long-wearing and delivers an extreme color payoff.

A high content of volatile silicones and modern wax oil combinations make this innovative formula wearable and comfortable.

June 12, 2013

I would recommend this liner for lining your waterline because it is waterproof and it really does have great staying power. I did find myself having to reapply to get more colour and pigment but compared to other liners, it does last a very long time, especially on the waterline where liner tends to migrate and move. Otherwise, the formula is quite smooth, not chalky and glides on so its easy to apply.

The colour itself is gorgeous but bold and it isn't for everyone. I usually only wear it once in a while and it isn't really a day time look. I would recommend this liner for the formula, though the colour isn't my favourite. I think I would buy this again in a brown or black.

I received this liner free from Stila to review.

May 12, 2013

Looking for the perfect matte turquoise eye liner? Well, this is it!!! I've been searching everywhere for such a product and when I found this liner by Stila I was soooo happy! It's very pigmented, true to the packaging colour and best of all it's waterproof and long wearing! It's so difficult to find a matte turquoise liner - I've come across several teal ones. Stila also makes this same colour in a liquid liner format - it is pigmented, as well...but for some reason, when I wear the liquid one over eyeshadow, it doesn't go on very well. The smudge stick, however, glides on so nicely - even over eyeshadow! I also wear it in my waterline, and it stays put all day long. I've never had to reapply it. Awesome product!